It was fun to have our kiddos meet up. Amy has the most adorable little boy, Noah. Isabel was fond of him and wondered why her visit with her new friend was so short.
Over the weekend "our" Laura got engaged. We are so excited for her and Josh! Not to mention, Isabel is thrilled to be the flower girl at their wedding, even though she has no idea what that really is. If anyone has any flower girl practice tips let me know.
Speaking of Isabel, when did my little girl all of a sudden start to look like teenager? I do love her spunk...for now:)
And then there's Ana...Mess maker, mess maker, make me a mess. She has been the best little mess maker lately, wherever she goes. I remember my parents saying Hurricane Candace came through my room when I was a kid. I think Ana might take after me. Who me? Ana's mess in the kitchen...


4 comments:
We have a messy one too. In fact, Annelise often says "Oh man, Elli made a mess!" Oh well...the house will be clean when our kids are gone. Then we'll be complaining that its too clean and too quiet.
Like all the news and pictures in the blog. . . congrats to Laura and Josh.
I'm having deja vu!!!
Cute! Our kids seem especially messy around 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 years or so. I guess after a couple of years of me hounding them to pick up after themselves, it eventually gets .. slightly less messy. Anyway. Very cute girls. :)
Post a Comment