New thing #1
Probably the biggest one, is we have our dear friend, or as Isabel would say, "Our Laura," living with us now. She takes residence in our basement! We adore having here, even though we don't see her much, but enjoy the times we do. Most of the reason we don't see her much is because of the significant other in her life, Josh, whom Isabel has already claimed that she is going to marry. Lee and I both lived with families in our single days and feel so blessed now to be able to share our home in that way.
Here's an adorable picture of the couple!:)
New thing #2We said goodbye to our dear small group leaders, Blair and Sue (and Katie) who have been called to share the gospel with the people of Albania. We miss them! This was one last group shot we got (although still missing a few) before they left.
New thing #3Also, going along with the small group theme, we celebrated the wedding of one of the lovely couples in our group! Congrats Rob and Jess!!!
New thing #4We got a new kitchen faucet! I LOVE it! Nothing was really wrong with our old one. It was just something we'd wanted to upgrade for some time and finally did! Now on to a new kitchen sink, back splash...ahhh...maybe someday!:)
New thing #5The beginning of Fall. I know many who are thrilled about the Fall/Harvest season. It's their favorite time of year. For me, it's not. Not that I don't like it, but I just LOVE summer! It makes me sad to see it go! Maybe it's the fact that growing up in MI our summer was only about 2.5 to 3 months long, so when it came, it came fast and you really had to enjoy it. Anywoo, here was a fall-ish like morning we spent with friends at the Creation Museum gardens/petting zoo.
New thing #6Here's a few new things about Ana: She loves to stand like this. It cracks me up every time she does it. She has two new teeth coming in, and she's still not walking, but will stand on her own now.
So...that's about us. What's new with you???:)
4 comments:
Claire has been doing the same little stance - I'm waiting for her to do a somersault! Oh, and there is definitely no secret to them playing well together. Don't be fooled, they have their moments!!
I love how things come full circle and you now have someone living in your basement! We STILL miss you and still refer to it as Candace's room!
I read this blog with much anticipation until the end...almost holding my breath. Whew...nothing changed too much. :) But LOVE the new kitchen faucet. Can't say I'm not a little jealous.
LOVE the new faucet! LOVE the dress! LOVE the girl living in your basement. ;) Ya'll are so kind and giving!
Post a Comment