Thursday, November 18, 2010

Football season is over...

...well high school football at least. One of the [dis]advantages of living close to a school is that we get to hear all the football cheers, announcements, band, almost every Friday night in the fall.

This happened weeks ago now, but I wanted to post about it before I forgot. We had talked for weeks about taking the girls to a game for the whole experience, but things just kept coming up. Finally, on the last game of the season it worked out for Lee to take Isabel. She LOVED it! She loved the people cheering, watching the cheerleaders, watching the band (her favorite part), and people loved watching her too with all her enthusiasm (so I'm told). She will randomly ask me from time to time if we can ALL go to a football game sometime. I keep telling her we have to wait until next year, which of course in a 3-year-old mind is tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Talberts said...

She's a cutie! It was nice seeing you and your girls the other day.