When we got home from trick or treating Lee negotiated with Isabel. He would buy all her candy for $15.00 or she could keep some and he would give her $10.00 for the rest of it. She chose to keep some and take the $10.00. So today we went out to Kroger and she got to pick out a toy with her $10.00. I love this "tradition" Lee (really started by his dad with him - buying his candy from him) started with Isabel. She still gets to have fun, gets less sugar, and gets a fun "treat" in the end. Last night I asked her what she thought she wanted for a toy and she thought about it for a minute. She then said, "a TV I can put in my room, cause I don't have a TV in my room." I told her, "maybe when you're in college." So today, she decided on an Ariel princess toy she can dress up.:)

1 comment:
Wow....you guys are nice. We just take the candy anyway and they get no money. (Love the idea, by the way!)
Post a Comment