We had Christmas donuts (haven't you heard of that before?)
We read the Christmas Story and had the girls act it out using their Little People Nativity. Then we opened presents. The girls gift this year was a little kitchen, which they played with most of the morning. It has been a great toy addition. Hopefully it will continue to be for awhile.

We had family movie night watching Toy Story 3, another Christmas present.
The next day we played in the snow. Well I should say Lee and the girls played in the snow. I made hot chocolate.:)

We hope all our friends and family have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy this Season of celebrating Christ, born as baby, our Savior!


We read the Christmas Story and had the girls act it out using their Little People Nativity. Then we opened presents. The girls gift this year was a little kitchen, which they played with most of the morning. It has been a great toy addition. Hopefully it will continue to be for awhile.

We had family movie night watching Toy Story 3, another Christmas present.

The next day we played in the snow. Well I should say Lee and the girls played in the snow. I made hot chocolate.:)


We hope all our friends and family have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy this Season of celebrating Christ, born as baby, our Savior!

5 comments:
I love Ana's face in the sled photo...so cute! Merry Christmas to you all. We love you guys!
What sweet pictures! Merry Christmas to you all as well! May you be blessed with the best New Year ever! :)
Christmas came early for the 4 of us too! :) I like your thinking...I bet the girls will love the kitchen for a long time!
Merry Christmas, Nordines!
where did you get these dresses from? they are sooo cute!!
Post a Comment