Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some things...

Just some random things I've been thinking about or wanting to remember:

Since the removal of Ana's paci, she has become miss chatterbox. I want to actually remember this time when I can ask her to obey and she says, "obey" and quickly does what I ask. I hope it is not short lived, but I'm sure will come to an end before too long.

Ana also will say "yes mama" or "yes daddy" when asked to do something. The other day Isabel was telling her to do something and how does she respond, "yes mama." Yes, she does have two mothers sometimes.

I think I felt the baby move the other night, but maybe it was gas. Looking forward to days ahead of feeling lots of little movement and kicks.

I officially switched out my closet to maternity clothing.

My heart continues to break for the people in Japan. Lee has a friend from college who lives there with his family and we've been reading updates on their blog. Every time I watch the news I get emotional. I've talked with Isabel the last few days about how we have a nice/warm house to live in and lots of food to eat and how blessed we are. We have so much here and yet complain so much more. I wish we could do more for them.

The warm weather has lifted my spirits and I think the little ones in our home. To enjoy God's beauty outdoors has been so nice.

In less than a month we'll be headed to Seattle for Lee's little sis' wedding. We are so excited! Not only will be get to celebrate the wonderful occasion, but we'll get to see lots of close family. It should be a joyous time.

Isabel knows how to appeal to her daddy's weaknesses. When tucking her in bed she says, "Daddy, how about in the morning we wake up, get dressed, and go...get...donuts...(smile)?"

I love how kids take things literally. I was telling Isabel both she and Ana definitely got their daddy's cheeks. She said, "Mom, no, daddy has his own cheeks."

Ana wants to do everything Isabel does. Tonight Isabel accidentally tripped. Then Ana made herself trip to be like Isabel.

We've started teaching Ana a Bible verse. In the verse it has the word "no." She won't ever say it though because she thinks we are saying "no" to her. As in "no don't say that."

I guess that's all the "some things" for now...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love reading your sweet memories, I love your family!!!

the Pie family said...

ahhh....i love all these things! great post. love you guys. love your maternity wardrobe :)