Thankfully, daddy came to the rescue and changed everyone's perspective about the day. He said after dinner we were all going to go take an adventure. We all got loaded in the car and drove down to the Levee, a fun touristy outdoor area with lots of restaurants, street performers, aquarium, and the Purple People Bridge. We hadn't been there in forever and it might have been Ana's first time down there. Both the girls thought we were just going to the park, so they were especially surprised as well. We got Cold Stone ice cream, watched this Hamster Water Ball thing (and if we had cash I might have let Isabel do it, it looked like so much fun), and walked the Purple People Bridge. So much fun all for a mere $4.00 ($2 for parking and $2 for ice cream).
It was a fun family evening! I'm so grateful for our family! I'm so grateful for my loving husband!
4 comments:
Way to go Lee! I love this guy. Sometimes when I've had a hard day at work he takes me outside and we blow bubbles and discuss anologe gear. He always knows what to do to make things all better.
Your first paragraph had me laughing (and sympathizing) because I can relate. Prayers for you to endure during this purposefully & divinely placed season in your life! :)
Go daddy! And I'm loving the belly. You look great Candace!
Sandy and I are visiting our Grandsons (ages 3.5 and 11 mo.) in Colorado. I have a new respect for Moms with little ones. My are they FAST! Thank God for fathers who are there to support the hard-working Moms.
Post a Comment