It was a great birthday! It started with an extra dose of sleep my dear hubby gave me this morning. He simply closed our bedroom door and got the girls breakfast and dressed, while I slipped back into slumber.
I wanted to do something fun for our whole family. We decided to go to a park a friend of mine told me about several years ago. I've wanted to go there, but it just never seemed like the opportunity arose to go. It is about 30 min. from our house. I'm so glad we went. It was a BLAST! They had a "wet park" for kids and harbor with boats. We ended up renting a pontoon boat for an hour. It was so much fun! It reminded me so much of MI and going out on the lake there. The girls really liked it too. Ana wanted to drive the whole time. I was actually surprised cause she is usually our more cautious child, but she loved every minute of it. We saw lots of cranes, an "alligator" (aka a log) named Joey (Lee named him), and got to have a picnic lunch on the boat. After that we enjoyed the wet park and both girls had so much fun. The park also has a petting zoo and playground which we checked out. Those weren't as much fun as the other, but still a good time together.
1 comment:
Sounds like the perfect celebration. I seriously can't believe you are 29. You are making me feel really old!! Love you sweet Candace. We still miss you. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment