Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!! Great job Candace! All three of your girls are adorable and I LOVE Ana's expression and the shushy finger. Can't wait to meet her.
Such beautiful pictures of a precious family! There was a collective gasp in the room as we scrolled down to the picture with those beautiful, bright eyes opened wide!!! Sending love!
And your family just gets more beautiful! Congratulations to you all. I love her name. I just told Emma that all of your babies had more hair at birth than she did at 2 years old!!! 3 precious girls you have. Love to you all.
We were delighted to meet Klara in person this morning, but also loved seeing the precious pictures. Especially loved both girls kissing her and the shushing finger. She's beautiful, but that's no surprise - all your girls are. Congrats on moving from "man-to-man" to "zone" defense as parents.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!! Great job Candace! All three of your girls are adorable and I LOVE Ana's expression and the shushy finger.
Can't wait to meet her.
Such beautiful pictures of a precious family! There was a collective gasp in the room as we scrolled down to the picture with those beautiful, bright eyes opened wide!!! Sending love!
Klara Jane--simply adorable! BTC, especially the lolo and lola here in Cebu, is rejoicing for this special gift to the Nordine family.
precious pictures, and congrats again!! by the way, you look amazing too!
And your family just gets more beautiful! Congratulations to you all. I love her name. I just told Emma that all of your babies had more hair at birth than she did at 2 years old!!! 3 precious girls you have. Love to you all.
Congratulations again! She's a beautiful addition to the family!
Candace - couldn't be more excited for your beautiful family. She's such a pretty baby and you look fantastic.
We were delighted to meet Klara in person this morning, but also loved seeing the precious pictures. Especially loved both girls kissing her and the shushing finger. She's beautiful, but that's no surprise - all your girls are. Congrats on moving from "man-to-man" to "zone" defense as parents.
Post a Comment