Small Group Annual Camping trip...oh how you are filled with loads of fun, too much food, and MUCH exhaustion! There is seriously WAY too much stuff you have to pack when you go camping, even if only for one night (which is our case usually every year). This year add in the kiddos bikes and our car was packed to the gills!
As a kid we never went camping. I think we went one time in our State Park (which is the largest and most popular State Park in all of Michigan with 9 miles of beach leading up to the park - side note: I worked there for a summer:)). Any how, the one time we did go it rained and we just went home and slept in our warm house. Our family's style of camping was more like a Holiday Inn.:) I've come to enjoy to it though, but not quite a hard core camper.
It is always truly a fun trip though and one I am thankful for! It lets me see different sides of people and how they let loose when normal daily life is not in the way. I think this is the 4th or 5th year we have gone and it was especially nice this year not being 7 months pregnant like in previous years. Hopefully will have some pictures to post from this soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment