Monday, June 18, 2012

30 days of thanks - June 18

VBS - You were a big part of my life growing up each summer.  The penny buckets, the cheers, the quietest exits, the Judge, the list could go on!  Each year was "the best Bible school ever" as my dad would say.  I'm thankful for VBS and how it impacted me and other kids, even if in small ways.  I'm thankful to have been a part of it growing up and being able to now teach and lead kids towards the knowledge of Christ. 

I remember the first time Lee and I taught a class together at VBS.  He worked so hard on making our class look the coolest.  He made this awesome temple out of cardboard and spray paint.  That's one thing I have always loved is serving with Lee and I'm thankful I get the opportunity to do that this week as well!

No comments: