There is SO much I could write. I think I will have to do it in stages about our vacation and all that we did, but first I need to start with what happened before we left.
Yes, I turned 30.
My dear friend and Lee's cousin, Audrey, and her family drove to visit us and spend a few days. All the cousins love each other. It was SO good to see them. They live too far away and I wish we got to see them more often.
My wonderful husband and dear friend, Cydney, (party planner extraordinaires) threw me a wonderful birthday party. I told Lee I wanted it to not be a party about me, but just a fun time when our friends could get together in one place, and I think it was just that. We had a bounce house for the kids. Yes, I had a bounce house for my 30th birthday party. There was also an ice cream sundae bar with 30 different kinds of toppings, a fun painting project, pin the cherry on the ice cream sundae, a photo booth, even custom water bottle labels.
Did I mention it was like 100 degrees and my friends still came!
![]() |
| The finished product. Each friend painted a square. A great keepsake. |
On my actual birthday I got to hangout with some great friends, eat a delicious Chipotle lunch, and spend the afternoon swimming. All things I love. I feel SO blessed and am already thankful for this 30th year!


No comments:
Post a Comment