So, it's been almost a week since Ana turned 3, and to be honest I'm not sure I'm a fan of it! 3 might be a long year for Ana! Maybe that's just being a girl. Oh the emotions....
However, we did have fun celebrating her birthday!
Ana, you are smart. Most of the time too smart! You know how to push your sisters buttons, and you always want to be older than you are! You love your mama, and stick close most of the time. Sometimes you melt down though and are a daddy's girl. You are my domestic one and like to help with all the chores, laundry, cooking, and babysitting. You love to cuddle and climb into our bed for some morning snuggles. I'm always impressed with how much you take in, even when I don't think you are paying attention. You have no desire to watch cartoons or movies, but would rather be playing make believe - doing mommy's hair at the salon or being a waitress and taking orders. I love you so much! I'm thankful God has given you another year, and I pray that He will use you for His glory, even at the age of 3!
 |
| How else to start a Nordine birthday, except with donuts |
 |
| Morning of swimming with her friends |
 |
| She asked for a Dora cake, this is what I delivered:) |
 |
| Oh Ana! She got make-up for her birthday...thaannkksss grandma:) |
1 comment:
I havent read your blog in a while (or anybody's really) but it was fun to catch up! Happy Birthday to Ana, oh 3 year old middle children :) I can relate! And if it's any consolation, Sophie says "like" a lot, too.
Post a Comment