Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Life, Love, and Other Mysteries

Anyone remember that song?  Point of Grace?  Ah, brings me back to Tuesday night rollerskating during Jr. High and High School.  Fun times.

Any how, Lee was looking at the blog the other night and said, you haven't posted anything in like 3 weeks?  I know, I know.  Life has been busy, kids have been sick, we've been serving friends, celebrating birthdays, and trying to get in as much of summer as we possibly can.

So here is a quick recap (pictures to come):

I got to be apart of a friend's birth of her baby boy, Clay David, the end of July.  It was an amazing experience, in which I hope to write an individual blog about soon.

We celebrated my dad's 66th birthday. 

My dear friend's mom went home to be with the Lord after a short battle with cancer.  It's been amazing seeing our family of friends join together in serving her family.  I have such loving friends.

We've been preparing for kindergarten.  Not only is it hard to believe kindergarten is starting tomorrow, but it's even harder to believe that I have a kindergartener (and that is where I will stop before I burst into tears).

We've had several different kinds of viruses in our home, none of which have been the same.  Really just ready to be healthy...come on winter.

I've been learning a lot at church with our Pastor's last sermon series.  Very challenging.  A good one...you can listen to it here.  

And that about sums it up in a nutshell. 

School starts tomorrow and that will be another blog I'm sure....  

No comments: