It's that time of year for all things pumpkin, including our annual small group pumpkin carving contest. We decided to go simple this year with a little twist. Lee only carved a pumpkin this time. With 3 kids to manage while trying to carve pumpkins, anything too detailed is impossible for us at this stage in life. So, here's how it turned out...'N' with "projected" fall leaves. We saw this idea (the projection part) online and I was surprised it actually worked, and actually looked cooler than I even expected because the leaves appeared to flutter around when it was lit. We also did smaller monogrammed pumpkins for the girls by just shaving their initials in the pumpkins, and I'm kicking myself we didn't take a picture of them. They were cute and then we found these "lite brite" type things at the store that they used to decorate their letter. So cute and fun. Here it is...2012 pumpkin.

No comments:
Post a Comment