Well, Lee and I survived our Birthing Class this last Saturday. More importantly, he survived. It was a full day, but we learned a lot! A guy did pass out in our class, and it wasn't Lee! Praise the Lord. Thankfully, another husband worked in the Emergency room at the hospital so was a quick help for the guy.
30 days from Wednesday! WOW! Time is flying by...yet extremely slow at the same time. I am currently "nesting" and I mean "NESTING." I must get things in order before this baby comes. I guess if I don't then oh well! We'll just be excited about meeting our baby girl!
3 comments:
we can't wait to meet her either! tell her to hurry up! :)
Yeah for you! That's so exciting. I won't let Matt read the part about passing out. He's paranoid about that. We had our second ultrasound today. It was so fun! That little baby is moving all over the place! Miss you guys!
Oh, that's so much fun. I linked to your blog from Rachael's. I see you at church and I wasn't sure how far along you are, but it's getting so close! You look great :)
Post a Comment