Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lee had camera...

So it's been awhile since I have posted anything...sorry. It was partly due to the fact the Lee had the camera and I didn't really have anything exciting to share. I have the camera back now though and can share some photos I took recently of our nursery. Several of you have asked to see pictures so here you go.

The nursery keeps "evolving" as we get new stuff, move stuff around, etc. I was fortunate to have my mom around for a week while my dad was in Cambodia and she helped me get a lot of cloths put away. Thanks mom. I am almost 38 weeks now and see the Dr. tomorrow. "Baby" Nordine is just making sure she is good and ready before coming. I partly don't mind though. I feel like I'm constantly having to clean my house, or it's never quite ready enough for her to come:) Ha, ha...will it ever be?

3 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

I love your nursery! I'm getting inspired to do our little one's room. I'm still not certain how we're going to move the guest bed around to fit a crib in there, but we'll make it work! Hope your dr.'s appt. goes well!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Looks like you're ready.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!!!! I love the mobile and all the baskets on the changing table!!! Hurray! All you're missing is the sweet baby!