We are now in Michigan experiencing the "frozen tundra" as Lee and I call it. Yesterday the wind was so strong it blew over the whole towns Christmas decorations it seems like, and I think the temperature was 6 degrees or something. Chilling compared to our Kentucky winter.
It's Christmas Eve today, but yesterday we convinced Grandma and Grandpa to let Isabel open a Christmas present early...after all she has so many. So Lee and I go look at all the presents under the tree...To: Isabel, To: Isabel, To: Isabel, To: Isabel...etc. Oh look...there is ONE for us.:) Here are some pictures of her trying to open one...with some help from Grandpa and mommy.


I look forward to day when Isabel can understand the true meaning of Christmas. Our prayer is we can not only during Christmas, but daily train her about what the Lord has done for us and why he sent his son. Thank you Lord for sending your Son that we might be saved!
Probably won't be blogging tomorrow so MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment