So it's New Year's Eve, but more than that, its Lee's birthday!! Happy Birthday Sweety! Unfortunately, I am pretty much bedridden with what we think is food poisening (I'm laying on the couch with the computer right now). What a terrible thing to happen on your husband's birthday. However, today has reminded me of why he is such a great man and why I love him so much. Despite it being his special day he has done everything to make me feel comfortable and take care of me and Isabel. So I thought I would write a special tribute to him (because that's pretty much all I can do for him today)...Top 10 things I love about Lee...
1. You love the Lord and want what is best for our family and to give Him glory.
2. You are a servant. You always are looking to help others before yourself and mostly your family.
3. You make me laugh. Lee always jokes the reason I married him is because he is so funny.
4. You can fix anything as my dad would say.
5. You see in me what I often don't see in myself and encourage me.
6. You tell me you "love me" everyday, despite our differences.
7. You are the best father to our sweet baby girl.
8. You do everything in your power to provide all our needs and then some.
9. You are so handsome and I love that we have continued to be best friends!
10. You don't like blogs, but let me have one anyway!
I love you Lee! I hope you don't hate me for this!:) It's all I could give you today...we'll do more tomorrow on your pretend birthday! Did I mention he's out getting me chicken noodle soup! What a great guy!
4 comments:
Awwwww. That was sweet.
Happy Birthday Lee!!
I hope your food poisening was from Red Robin! I'm so sorry. But what a great blog. You've inspired me to love my husband even deeper today! Hope you get better soon!
Happy Birthday Lee!
Happy Birthday Lee. After reading what you wrote Brad says he wishes he were married to Lee! Hope you guys feel better.
Post a Comment