Does anyone have any input on a toddler car seat that they really like or don't like? Isabel has almost outgrown her infant car seat so we are researching for a new one. We basically want to go with the best for the cheapest price.
Ooo, ooo, I know this one! We got the cheapest carseat rated very good or excellent by Consumer reports. It's the Evenflo Triumph. You can $125. You can spend double that for a carseat rated exactly the same. I bought mine from walmart.com. You can have them ship it to the store for free. I've loved ours.
I've been wondering about the best car seat as well. Tyler just hit the 16 lb mark, but I know time is going to fly and he's going to need a "big boy" car seat sooner than I realize...
Candace,we LOVED our Britax Roundabouts. A bit more expensive, but I wouldn't have bought anything else at the time. My friends with toddlers now say the same thing about "today's version". Worth every penny. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love, cleary
5 comments:
Ooo, ooo, I know this one! We got the cheapest carseat rated very good or excellent by Consumer reports. It's the Evenflo Triumph. You can $125. You can spend double that for a carseat rated exactly the same. I bought mine from walmart.com. You can have them ship it to the store for free. I've loved ours.
I mean - it costs about $125. How many times can I use the phrase "you can" in a comment?
I've been wondering about the best car seat as well. Tyler just hit the 16 lb mark, but I know time is going to fly and he's going to need a "big boy" car seat sooner than I realize...
Candace,we LOVED our Britax Roundabouts. A bit more expensive, but I wouldn't have bought anything else at the time. My friends with toddlers now say the same thing about "today's version". Worth every penny. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love, cleary
Post a Comment