Monday, June 30, 2008

Rounding second and headed for third

We have had a blast this last week at Yosemite. There are too many memorable things to write about so I'll just post some out of the few hundred pictures we took.

Family Reunion #1 - Jankowski's
Family Reunion #2 - Carlson'sClimbing on rocks at lower Yosemite FallsSwimming/Tubing in the freezing cold riverIsabel and Great-GrandmaNephew's first time seeing snowLee and Isabel being daringCousins one week apart
Now we are in Nebraska headed to Iowa for our THIRD family reunion, this time with Lee's family. More photos to come....:)

Oh, did I mention Isabel's "disappearing" tooth is back now for good and number 3 has popped through also. Oh how we love teething:)

2 comments:

The Talberts said...

I'm sure teething on vacation is no picnic. Good thing she's so cute - it sort of makes up for it. ;)
Have a great time on the rest of your trip.

krissy said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures! I now want to go there! :-)