Yesterday at work I celebrated one of my dearest friends birthdays. We had a nice time. Happy birthday Jim/Grandpa Stiles:) Lee loves the Perrier also. We definitely feel like "somebody" now.:)
Tomorrow we leave for vacation!!! We will be flying out to California and will be having two family reunions there. We will be there for a week at Yosemite National Park. Then we head to Iowa where we will be on the family farm for a week, and have another family reunion. The farm is in a very small town. You know it's small when they have one stop sign in the town and the gas station is called the "mall" because they serve pizza and rent movies there.:) We are really looking forward to it though. However, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today trying to cram everything we need for two weeks in two suitcases for the three of us. We'll make it work though.
Prayer requests for the following motherly travel worries:
- Entertaining a 10 month old on an airplane for 4.5 hours (my sister-in-law had to entertain 4 boys under the age of 10 for like 20 hours on a plane so I can't complain much)
- Isabel's tooth is about to pop back through and I think her top one is one the way too
- My right ear has been bothering me the last week. Not bad enough to see the Dr., but just feels annoying
- That Isabel will adjust well to all of the different sleeping arrangements everywhere
- That we remember to pack everything we need
That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure there are more. Not sure what kind of Internet access/availability I'll have while gone so maybe won't be blogging for awhile.
3 comments:
"some friend" watched isabel?? that was a really nice friend!!! :)
Have a great time! We'll pray for you. :)
I hope you guys have a wonderful time! It sounds great!
Post a Comment