Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Another video from Yosemite

All the cousins had such a blast in Yosemite. One afternoon we started playing with water balloons and were throwing them off the deck and having the kids try to catch them. It was fun and hilarious. I wish I got it on video, but Lee took a regular size balloon and filled it up so it was huge and it landed and broke all over my one nephew when he tried to catch it. Here is another video though of just the regular water balloons and the fun we had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT video! Funny. We had such a blast indeed in Yosemite. We're missing it and missing you guys. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time in Iowa. If Philip could talk, he would probably say he's really missing his cousin Isabel. Poor Philip, he's got his 3 hyper older brothers to contend with. Great blog Candace! Missing you guys!