Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Iowa Fun

Family Reunion #3 (did I mention we have another one to go to later this month?) Oh yea, this is just our family at the reunion...there were about 30+ others. All of us in the picture stayed in the same house...fun times:) Also, Lee's Aunt Kay is really into gourmet cooking and has traveled to Italy and studied under a really good chef. I learned all about Olive Oil and how to make some delicious gourmet dishes. I was so excited because I can use some of them for small group snack. I'm always at a loss for good small group snacks. We did eat a lot it seemed...our entire vacation, but boy was it good!

Meeting Great-Grandma for the first timePlaying with Lolo (aka grandpa)More cousins!:) AJ adored Isabel and was so good with her. All her cousins were.Gathering around the fire pitReading with Lola (aka grandma)
They had just bailed the hay when we got there and one was just Isabel's sizeRiding the "bull dog" I flipped this over a few years ago going a little too fastHere's Isabel's first ride...

1 comment:

krissy said...

I love it! Iowa fun is so... refreshing.
The picture of Isabelle by the corn in that precious dress should be blown up to life size and hung on your wall!!!!