You know, "The Big Switch." No, not your TV changing to DTV in February 2009, but Isabel switching her car seat to facing forward. She finally meets the Kentucky State requirements for facing forward...20 lbs. and 1 year old.
Here's Lee telling Isabel all the wonderful things about facing forward:)

Such a proud little girl

4 comments:
I love when my kids can turn around. It's so much more fun to be able to see them!
We're just about to make the switch too. Evie's not quite the peanut Isabelle is, so we get to do it just as she turns one.
I just read your post today about the hot chocolate. Incredible isn't it?
Oops, I didn't realize it was a Kentucky requirement to be 1 and 20 lbs. Sophie was facing forward probably at least a month before she turned one...but does the fact that she weighed like 23 lbs justify it? Oh well, she survived! Congrats to Isabel on the big switch :)
i can't wait for annelise to make the switch! she was so discontent on the car ride home yesterday. six hours facing backwards - i think i'd be unhappy too!
Post a Comment