The life of Crazy Lee and Ace Nordine
I love the pictures of these two. So sweet. and so is the picture of you and lee!
I was basically going to say the same thing as Krissy. Love both pictures!
i love the picture of you and lee! when was it taken?
Our honeymoon in Cancun. That's why we look so good and skinny:)
The picture of the two of you is amazing! Thank you for sharing it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the pictures of these two. So sweet. and so is the picture of you and lee!
I was basically going to say the same thing as Krissy. Love both pictures!
i love the picture of you and lee! when was it taken?
Our honeymoon in Cancun. That's why we look so good and skinny:)
The picture of the two of you is amazing! Thank you for sharing it!
Post a Comment