Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome baby Ana!

Ana (pronounced Anna) Christina Nordine was born today, July 17, at 1:52 p.m. She weighed 7 lb. 13 oz., and was 21 in. long. Here are a few pictures of our sweet baby girl (basically another Isabel with dark hair)...

Arriving at the hospital...please don't send me home...nope I was definitely in labor
New family member
Big Sister...so proud...but a little unsure. One of my favorite moments is when Isabel was holding Ana and started singing to her "Jesus Loves Me."Ana ChristinaProud Daddy

9 comments:

The Talberts said...

I love the one of Isabel and Ana. So, so sweet. She is gorgeous. Congratulations, Nordines!

Also .. when we got home, I realized that my zipper was down the entire time we were out. Sheesh. Good thing Ana is so cute. I'm hoping that she distracted everyone from my pant malfunction.

Heather said...

So adorable!!! The four of you make sure a cute family! Congrats! Now I guess I am going to go get a pineapple since it seemed to work! :)

Laura Perrien said...

Congratulations!!! She is so precious! And she does look like Isabel. I love that Isabel started singing that...we were singing it Saturday night!

Love you guys and can't wait to meet Ana in person!

the Pie family said...

we are SO excited about this newest addition to the Nordine family. she is beautiful! and isabel is going to have so much fun. :)

Colleen Gracey said...

Congratulations Candace, Lee and Isabel! Ana is gorgeous! Enjoy every precious moment.

agent juliejaw said...

God has given you another beautiful gift. We are so grateful that things went well for you. Congratulations!

Kristen said...

Congratulations from the Ericksons! What a precious gift from God. Enjoy your darling new bundle!

Paulina said...

Congratulations! She is so precious - we will be praying that the transition goes smoothly for your new family of 4!

Naveen Balakrishnan said...

Congratulations on the birth of Ana. We were there on June 25th at the Creation Museum and had the privilege of meeting you. Children truly are a gift from the LORD (Psalm 127:3-5).

In Christ Alone and for His Glory
Balakrishnans