It's been a while since I've been able to post anything. Mainly because I've been working and working a lot. Our biggest event of the year for my work has been this past week/weekend. It has been a lot of work and tiring...although I'm trying to take it easy, and my co-workers are making sure I do as well.
I've had several "signs" of labor the last few days, some extremely uncomfortable (aka contractions). There have been times I thought we'd be headed to the hospital, but still no baby yet. I just keep praying and thinking (trying to stay positive) that the end is in sight.
Thanks so much to my super husband who has been awesome these past few days I've had to work so much! I love you so much Lee!
So if I don't get to post again before baby is born sorry, but hopefully we'll have some great news to share when I do.
2 comments:
You've been on my mind a lot this week--I know how busy you are! Praying for you. =)
we'll be in town this weekend, so it would be a great time to have a baby! praying for strength for you this week. it'll be here before you know it!
Post a Comment