The life of Crazy Lee and Ace Nordine
hilarious!i vote for more "lee blog hacking."
Obviously Lee's funny bone is in his right arm! - Candace
Well I can relate to that. Every time I go in for a c-section, I request a simple tummy tuck. It has never happened. It seems like it would be so easy. Anyway. Is Lee always this funny or is it the meds?
Lee,Man - finally figure out where you are at and you go and blow up your arm. I'll be praying for you and the family.peace.Jeff Adams
typing with one hand, lee? impressive. candace- be careful- lee is so bored he might start HIS OWN BLOG! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hilarious!
i vote for more "lee blog hacking."
Obviously Lee's funny bone is in his right arm! - Candace
Well I can relate to that. Every time I go in for a c-section, I request a simple tummy tuck. It has never happened. It seems like it would be so easy.
Anyway. Is Lee always this funny or is it the meds?
Lee,
Man - finally figure out where you are at and you go and blow up your arm. I'll be praying for you and the family.
peace.
Jeff Adams
typing with one hand, lee? impressive. candace- be careful- lee is so bored he might start HIS OWN BLOG! :)
Post a Comment