Sunday is my favorite day of the week. It always seems like such a long day. I'll be thinking it's almost bedtime and it's only 3 o'clock. Not only to we get to have awesome worship, teaching, and fellowship at church, but we get to really enjoy each other as a family. It seems like the one day we don't have to be running from here to there, and usually it includes a nap (and some football).
I really loved testimony Sunday this past week. It always makes me think of how I think about myself too much, and it's awesome to see what God is doing in so many ways, in so many people.
Here are some highlights of our past Sunday:
Ana has big shoes to fill

Puzzle with daddy, a Japanese puzzle (thanks Carl and Masami)

Ana on an important phone call

Chillin in the chair

Wii by the Christmas tree

French vanilla hot chocolate by the Christmas tree

The Christmas tree

No comments:
Post a Comment