I don't know about many of you, but I've been completely convicted by several of Pastor Brad's recent sermons, especially about reading my Bible. So I thought maybe my blog could be one source of accountability. Every day I hope to post some "Food for thought." Something that sticks out to me in the scripture I am reading. You can read it, ignore it, whatever...maybe it will be an encouragement to you, maybe not. I hope it is.
2 comments:
I also need some accountability, so I've been having my reading e-mailed to me every day. Rarely does a day go by when I don't check my e-mail, so it's hard for me to ignore if it's sitting in my inbox. Sometimes I go get my Bible and read from that, but if I'm feeling lazy, I just read directly from my e-mail. Eric and I are doing a plan together to read through the Bible chronologically in one year, but there are other reading plans here if you are interested:
http://www.esv.org/biblereadingplans
thanks kate!
Post a Comment