Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tubes and Teeth

We take Isabel for a check-up on her tubes today. Hopefully as is well. She hasn't had any problems that we can tell, so we'll see what the Dr. says.

We think Ana is getting teeth. I can see some white on her gums, but nothing has popped through or anything. Our normally happy girl has been irritable, not nursing well, not sleeping well, and takes FOREVER to fall asleep. She's been on a "nursing strike" all of a sudden, and that has been frustrating for both us, probably more me. Trying to be patient. I thought I would have trouble with her after we got back from Mexico, from being gone. I didn't expect to have trouble before. Praying I can get her back on some type of routine before next week, and that her teeth pop through. My parents just might not have any hair when we get back.

I am thankful for a God who continues to sustain me day after day.

2 comments:

the Pie family said...

i am sure this is only temporary. she will be back to sweet happy ana girl very soon.
what did you say? MEXICO??! ahhhhhh

Unknown said...

Candace, I am having trouble with Seth. Except he isn't on a nursing strike. He still wants to nurse he just cries the whole time. I however, haven't seen any white on his gums. Do you think he might have an ear infection? I don't know any of the signs. Lydia only ever had one.