Speaking of balance...Isabel stacked all of these cups, her snack cup on top and all. It was starting to fall as Lee snapped the picture.
Isabel took this pictures. She LOVES taking pictures. I think we might have to follow Kate N's idea and get her a camera someday.
Who hasn't been enjoying the outdoors with this beautiful weather we've been having. Ibel and her buddy Jacob! She's looking at him like, "do I trust him?" You can see more Ibel/Jacob gator pictures on Cydney's blog.In the midst of everything, there is always time for daddy snuggles.
This one is for Brad! See Brad you made the blog. So when your off yonder somewhere hope you see this:) We had the Spences over and had them take part in our "picture of the day." Isabel adores their girls and who wouldn't...they are so great, well-behaved, respectful...good examples for Isabel to hang around.:) Brad and Janelle we enjoyed you too;)
2 comments:
The Spences are on the world wide web again! We had a great time with you guys. Thanks again!
Yeah, I was making my priority list yesterday and it is always convicting when quiet time moves to the bottom because I "just have too much else to do."
Also, I'm still learning the camera, but Elise got the Fisher Price one that is meant to be dropped and abused. That is an amazing picture for a little girl to take!
Post a Comment