Ana's little personality comes out everyday. She is laid back, but she can definitely be a little firecracker. She'll let you know when she isn't happy about a toy being taken away from her or if she's ready for a change of atmosphere. She just started saying, "mama." She kinda of crawls in her own way. Let's just say she can get around. Here's some of our Ana.
Ana Smiling
Isabel cracks me up everyday. I taught her a knock knock joke the other day and it was fun having her call grandma and daddy to tell it to them. She says the funniest things. The other day before leaving for Jazzercise she said, "Mommy how about you tell your teacher when you have to go potty, and I'll march (which is what she thinks I do when I'm there)."
When we got back from our trip from TX she had a little potty training regression. I don't know if it's the fact I made her wear a diaper on the airplane or what, but she did. So after finally having a week of no accidents again I randomly bought her this little's Dr. kit cause I was so proud of her. She loves playing with it. Jacob was over and he was having fun with it too, taking Isabel's temperature, giving her shots, etc.
Playing with her small group friend, Lily
We recently purchased a new gas grill. We're excited about the opportunity to use it many times this spring/summer.
It's first test run. It worked GREAT!
This is our St. Patrick's Day picture. Don't look too close, Isabel hadn't gotten wiped off yet from lunch and had pizza sauce or something all over her face still. That's how we roll sometimes.
And that's about some of our days...


2 comments:
so fun! why do kids love to get into toy boxes?
ps - love your new template!
Cute! They are both precious.
Post a Comment