I can't really believe that Ana is 9 months old today! My sister-in-law shared a quote with me recently, "the days are long, but the years are short." Totally seems like it. Ana has her 9 month well checkup Monday so I don't have an "stats" on her, but she is growing by leaps and bounds. Here's a few things about our Ana girl (mostly for my memories sake)She says words! She can say:
Bye, bye (and waves)
Baby
Ball
Dada/Daddy
Mama/Mommy
She wants to say something like Tucker, you can hear the syllables, but is not all the way there yet.
She can sign:
All done and ball
She's not officially crawling yet, but she's got down her army crawl. She gets up on her knees and it's like she's gonna go, but then she just sits up or decides to roll around...someday soon though.
She loves when her sister pays any type of attention to her.
She seems very uninterested in her toys and interested in pretty much anything else.
Her smile is contagious. She is the happiest girl.
People often comment on her blue eyes.
Her hair is finally staying down.
She loves music and does a little bounce when she likes a tune.
She's a great eater and I think actually likes her veggies better than fruit.
That's just little bits of life into our Ana girl.
1 comment:
I can't believe she is already saying words! You guys have early talkers! She is so sweet. I wish Claire and Ana could hang out :)
Post a Comment