(for Lolo and Lola)...we've been trying to teach Ana "beautiful eyes" before we go to the Philippines next month. It's something they love to teach babies there. She's finally got the hang of it, but have yet to capture it on film...so here's an attempt, but you can see she had other things in mind...still a cute video. Oh yea, ignore the big pile of laundry in the background...clean laundry, just not put away yet:)
We've also been enjoying our new grill so much!!! Recently we tried Pizza on the grill. Yum! We haven't perfected it yet, but I'm sure we will make many more attempts. And kabobs...come on...so good!

One last picture because I think it is hilarious. We've been working on Isabel eating/liking broccoli for I don't know how long. If it was served at a meal she had to at least try one bite of it. Last week when we had our Easter dinner she picked up a piece of broccoli (whole piece) and popped it right in her mouth. She even said she'd liked it. Here's proof.


One last picture because I think it is hilarious. We've been working on Isabel eating/liking broccoli for I don't know how long. If it was served at a meal she had to at least try one bite of it. Last week when we had our Easter dinner she picked up a piece of broccoli (whole piece) and popped it right in her mouth. She even said she'd liked it. Here's proof.
2 comments:
I've wanted to try grilling pizza, too. Let me know when you get it figured out and I'll just do whatever you do. :)
Also .. broccoli is a funny thing with kids. There aren't a lot of neutral opinions on the stuff. We have some broccoli lovers and some broccoli haters around here. And some who just wait until it's on their plate to decide if they love it or hate it.
that's so funny...we've been trying to teach annelise to like broccoli too. she has to eat a bite of it before she gets something she likes. its working slowly...this gives me hope!
Post a Comment