Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Haircuts

The girls both got their hair cut tonight. It was Ana's 1st hair cut. She just got her "bangs" cut. It wasn't really what we wanted, but I guess at least hair grows back. As Lee put it, "it makes her look like a boy." Oh well, most people think she's a boy anyway.

Pre-haircut. Ana's starting to stand up and play at toys, which she enjoys
What is this lady doing to me?
She did pretty good for being 9 months old
Isabel's a pro at haircuts. I think this is her 5th or 6th one in her lifetime.
Hurray, mommy gets a turn on Friday!:)

2 comments:

Cleary said...

This picture of Isabel makes her look like she's 5 years old! What beauties you have.

Mandy said...

The girls are so adorable! I can't believe how long Isabel's hair is...yay for Mommy pampering! :-)