We've had Isabel and Ana in swim lessons this week. Isabel LOVES to swim and has LOVED every minute of it, but I think tonight she especially loved it! See Video Below!
Lee and I were kind of shocked when all these other parents started clapping for her after she jumped! She was so proud and searching for us in the crowd to share her excitement! We were so proud too! This was actually her second jump so that's why she had seen us and was waving to us before she jumped. You can hear Lee saying in the video, "Hey, you watch what you are doing.":) You gotta love it!
5 comments:
Good job ibel. I am so proud of you.
WOW!!! That is impressive, what a little swimmer!
what a big girl. annelise would rather die than do that. :)
she looks so tiny up there. I loved Lee's dad voice.
Love it! She's a little fish!!! ;)
Post a Comment