Saturday, October 30, 2010

Family Fun

Awhile back we got a super good deal (like 75% off) some tickets to Coco Key Indoor Waterpark and yesterday was our day to go. If you've never been it's really fun. They have stuff for little kids and big kids (aka adults). Both our girls (especially Isabel) love the water so it was an extra special treat for them. I'd highly recommend going, but if you do find a deal cause the tickets can be pricey otherwise. It wasn't busy at all and I often felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. My only wish was that Isabel was a little taller so she could do some of the bigger slides. I know, she'll be there before I know it. The other thing was the girls got cold after awhile. They keep it warm inside but just being in the water and getting in and out they got chilled, like as in there lips were turning blue. So we took wrap up and get warm breaks every now and then. All in all it was a great morning!The night before our small group had it's annual pumpkin carving party/contest. Last year we had done Elmo and Cookie monster. This year we decided on Micky and Minnie Mouse. Lee was excited to take home the title for best carved pumpkin. I have to admit, I'm a proud wife:)

So after all the excitement the last few days, what did we do today? Went out and bought the girls new tooth brushes, which for them seemed equally exciting:)

1 comment:

the Pie family said...

looks like fun at the water park! nice pumpkins, lee.