Sunday, February 13, 2011

Eggs???

So last week or maybe it was two weeks ago now I was having morning sickness and decided to make myself some eggs and toast for breakfast, something I rarely do, but I thought the protein would help me feel better. The next day I was terribly sick. To me, flu sick or food poisoning. It was a bad week none the less. I got over it. Life went on. I had several days where I felt really good. Then this past Thursday night we had french toast for dinner and I made some scrambled eggs to go with it. They were yummy, but the next two days I felt awful again...not nearly as bad as the first time though, thank goodness. So now I'm wondering...is it coincidence or is it the eggs? Is it in my head? Is it just the pregnancy? So today we had a small group brunch after church and I loaded up on egg type dishes. I'm testing my theory. So either I'll be perfectly fine or could feel awful the next few days...here's to hoping for being fine. And if not...I guess I won't be eating eggs, at least for awhile.

No comments: