Sunday, February 20, 2011

My little big girl

Ana is quite possibly one of the happiest little girls ever. Maybe it's me and I'm her mom and I love her, but she is just such a joy to be around. She just LOVES life. Now, when she is grumpy, she's grumpy, but really that's only about 5% of the time. She gives the best hugs! She'll just squeeze you so tight and say, "Huuuggggg." At times she still seems like a little baby and then other times she is so grown up, which of course she now claims of herself, "big girl." This past week I tried putting pigtails in her hair. It seemed like instantly she went from little girl look to big girl look.
Now it's just time to get rid of that paci...

In other news, we are looking into preschools for Isabel...really preschool? We aren't really sure what we are going to do at this point and Lee and I left it at, "let's pray about it."

So that's life. Everyone is growing up.

3 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

pre-school? wow, time flies.

Paulina said...

We are looking into the preschool thing too...i'm not ready!!

Kristen said...

Your little Ana is just so cute! There is something about those second daughters is just so lovable! And it's hard to believe that Isabel is going into pre-school...I remember meeting you when you were pregnant with her. Time does fly...too fast sometimes! Congrats on your pregnancy and your beautiful family!