Sunday, April 29, 2012
Plug
It's one of those Sunday's when we had to stay home from church because of sickness. I wanted to give a plug for our Children's Ministry resources our church offers online. You can find it here. You can go view songs they are singing in KidzJam, see the previous weeks Sunday school lesson, and even has follow-up questions to use during the week. Since we stayed home we had our own little "church" service using these resources. Isabel kept correcting me that I was doing things in the wrong order. i.e. first we play mom, then we have our story, then we go to kidzjam, then, etc. Nor do I do the correct actions for the songs. I'll have to work on those.:) I was thankful for the resources and maybe they are something you can use sometime too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment