Thursday, June 21, 2012
30 days of thanks - June 21
Jeff, Cleary, Emma, Ellie, Seth - I will never forget my year with you my Senior year of college! That one year shaped me so much. I loved every minute I got to be with you all. Everything from playing in the backyard with the kids, playing pool, having a late evening chat, or watching an episode of 24. You guys taught me what it was to serve in your home! My hope is that we have been able to be to others what you were to me. I wish we got to see each other more and talk to each other more! Know I love your family so much though and someday we we'll see each other!:) So thankful for you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love you too Candace. We still call the bedroom downstairs "Candace's room". you were a blessing to us well.
Post a Comment