Klara Jane is one. What a blessing she
is to our family. She always exudes so much joy. She is a happy girl, but likes to get her own way sometimes too. She puts up with her
sisters doting over her, and often loves it too. She loves to climb.
Her favorite thing to climb in is our rocking chair in our living room,
in which she will climb in and just sit there. She took her first steps
(3, maybe 4) at her birthday party. Help me! She says a several
words, but likes to say them on her own time (ball, baby, mama, dada,
bye, slug bug, more, papa, etc). She will often answer you in yes or no nods. Her favorite toys are big kid toys, and she LOVES music. We love you Klara Jane!
 |
| It's my party & I'll cry if I want to. |
 |
| I'm happy now. The most delicious chocolate cake ever! |
 |
| How dare you take my paci away for a picture |
|
|
| Super special to have Lolo & Lola here to celebrate with us |
No comments:
Post a Comment