Saturday, September 29, 2012

School

I think we've gotten into a rhythm of getting up, getting ready, and out the door.  We've been so happy with Isabel's school and her teacher.  She is learning so much and is like this sponge that just soaks everything in.  She'll come home and tell me an entire book that she has memorized just by listening to it read to her for like two days.  Or randomly she'll burst out things like the Pledge of Allegiance, and I'm like wow.  I mean, not to say I didn't think she'd learn anything in school, but it's been really great to see her learn these things.   I think the best part is she really loves going.  Sometimes I'll ask her if she wants to stay home just to see what her response is, and she never once has said yes.  She wants to go to school.  I mean the girl loves homework...come on.  It's definitely been different, but a good different. 

Ana is enjoying preschool as well.  She LOVES doing preschool and will ask me pretty much everyday if we can do it.  Lee and I joke how we think Ana is really a genius.  Sometimes we wonder where she comes up with things or think she isn't paying attention, and then all of a sudden she can tell or explain exactly everything you were talking about. 

And Klara Jane...I'm pretty sure I told her verbally today, "I don't think it's a good thing you are walking now.":)  If she wasn't so cute, she would probably get in a lot of trouble, a lot of times.  She communicates in grunts with a few words mixed in here and there.  99% of the time she gets her point across. 

I'm a blessed momma who tries to keep up with the craziness of life. 

No comments: