Monday, December 17, 2007

What's been happening

1. Isabel turns 4 months Wednesday. Wow, time has flown by! She has her fourth month appt. tomorrow so we'll update you on how that goes. Today I found her in her crib with her socks pulled (from her doing) and I think her feet practically in her mouth. We've been putting her in the exesaucer and Johnny jumper, but she doesn't quite get that she can jump in them. She just sort of stands there and then when I try to jump her in them she moves her legs crazy sort of like jumping, but if I stop so does she. Oh well...we'll keep trying. Here's a photo of her in it.

2. We received the most wonderful present from some very gracious friends! I have been wanting to get Isabel her own stocking for Christmas, but Lee refused to let me get her one. He said that she could just have mine and that I could use one of his (yes, he has two). His excuse was it will save us money, we'll get them next year, blah, blah, blah... Well, little did I know he was scheming with our friends who had gotten us some for Christmas. What a nice gift and a HUGE improvement from what we had! Thanks guys!!!
3. I thought I'd show a picture of our pup! What a sweet dog he is! We love you Tucker...well most of us do!:) This came about from seeing the Neal's blog. No, he's not for sale, not even free, despite what Lee says.
4. Here's our family Christmas picture. I think it turned out great!

3 comments:

the Pie family said...

happy 4 months isabel!!

Rachael Neal said...

what a great update. i love the stockings! and i wanted to get our baby a stocking this year, but matt said it didn't make sense. i guess i have to agree. but wouldn't getting one for her make it more possible that she could arrive by christmas? i think not. and lastly, i must defend myself. the cat needs to go because i don't trust that he won't sleep with my baby and try to maul her if she touches him. the dog is definitely staying!

The Talberts said...

I love your family picture .. and the stockings are great!
4 months already? How did that happen?