We just got back from a fun and exciting trip to the Longhorn State...Texas for all of you who didn't know which state that was.:) We had a fun time visiting Lee's cousin and my best friend from High School, Audrey, her husband Alé, and their two adorable little kids, Abby and Ben. It was Isabel's first plane ride and she did GREAT! You know that look that people give you when you bring a baby on the plane and sit down close to them? It's like, oh great we are going to be miserable the whole flight with this baby crying in my ear. Both times when we landed all the people around us were like "what a good baby." That of course made us proud.:) We did however come prepared with two bottles, one for take off and one for landing. Enjoy the pix of Isabel's first trip to Texas!
Isabel at CVG waiting to board. The first officer was late. Anyway, Lee and I have this joke that whenever we see a plane or are at the airport, we are like, "Look, there is Brad Spence," or look "there is Tom Richardson.":) So we told Isabel that. Our first officer did look similar to Emmanuel (for all those Grace attendees) but it wasn't him.

No, Isabel didn't get her own seat. Lee took this picture when I was in the bathroom. I think it's so cute.

Abby loves reading books and especially LOVED her Uncle Lee. It was cute because Abby is bi-lingual, but knows who to speak English to and who to speak Spanish to. Well, one time Lee started reading her one of her Spanish books and she looked at him like, "huh? You speak Spanish?"



The girls

Hugs:)

All the kiddos at the park

It was Isabel's first time in a baby swing at the park. She thought it was so much fun!
More fun
All boy and into trouble. Ben just started walking the week before we came so he was everywhere and into everything.



It was Isabel's first time in a baby swing at the park. She thought it was so much fun!
More fun
All boy and into trouble. Ben just started walking the week before we came so he was everywhere and into everything.

Alé and Audrey. Thanks guys so much for letting us visit. Although crazy at times we had a wonderful time and miss you guys already. I hope you know how much we love you!

Friends for Life!:)

4 comments:
Cute! I was checking your blog all week to see pictures. Thanks for posting. Isabel looks like such a "big girl." I can't believe how fast she's grown!
Great pictures!
We do the same thing when we see airplanes in the sky - we say [to Jacob], "I wonder if Mr. Spence is flying that plane." (or Mr. Richardson). Funny.
Where in Texas were you? I used to live in Houston. :)
We had the best time with you guys too! Thanks for coming and thanks for the sales pitch too! Love ya!
Love the pics you posted. . .makes me feel like I was there.
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment