The life of Crazy Lee and Ace Nordine
That's hilarious! Nice computer too.
my question is....does he know you put this picture on your blog? maybe he wont want to be married to you if he finds out! ha. jk. :) cute!
I've noticed he looks more mature back in 83. :) Just kidding.
Yes, he saw me put it up. We were looking through his baby pictures to show how much Isabel looks like him (which she REALLY does). He must REALLY love me! He probably was more mature in 83:P
83? I was like one year old then! :)
Ha. Very cute. That is definitely a side of Lee that I've never seen.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's hilarious! Nice computer too.
my question is....does he know you put this picture on your blog? maybe he wont want to be married to you if he finds out! ha. jk. :) cute!
I've noticed he looks more mature back in 83. :) Just kidding.
Yes, he saw me put it up. We were looking through his baby pictures to show how much Isabel looks like him (which she REALLY does). He must REALLY love me!
He probably was more mature in 83:P
83? I was like one year old then! :)
Ha. Very cute. That is definitely a side of Lee that I've never seen.
Post a Comment