Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Big Girl

Since Isabel started rolling over she has just blossomed into this "big girl." It's funny to look at her because I think she really thinks she is more mobile than she is. Sunday we had her at worship team practice with us. She was playing by herself very well, and then all of sudden I noticed she is rolling all over the stage (sorry Brad). Since then she has been rolling everywhere to get around, and is even getting up on her knees and rocking. It's like right after she figured out how to roll over she became this new little person that thinks she can do anything.

Unfortunately, we had to visit the Dr. again today and she has another ear infection. At least we caught it before it was too bad. A couple days of amoxicillin and she should be good to go.

2 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

how fun! we'll pray the ear infection gets better.

Unknown said...

I hope she feels better... Baby Ben was kind of like that, getting ear infections quite frequently. Most of them go away on their own, especially after we read that they can be caused by feeding the baby in a horizontal position. So Audrey stopped the night feeding in bed and they haven't returned.
May I suggest that you try to avoid using antibiotics too frequently? I would try to minimize any factors of infection before having to put Baby Isabel through 10 days of strong medicine.