Monday, March 31, 2008

Isabel and RJ

Lee took this picture with his phone so the quality is not the best, but I think it is such an adorable picture. Isabel is holding her dolly (aka RJ), a gift from her Indiana grandparents, the Stiles.
We love you guys!

3 comments:

the Pie family said...

soooooooo cute!

kara h said...

Just when I don't think she can get any cuter you post something like this!

I'm not kidding, she is one of the most beautiful little girls I've ever seen. She's like a little glass doll. And she always has that serene look on her face. Post of picture of her screaming at the top of her lungs or something so that I know she's normal!! :o)

-Kara

Janelle S said...

How precious. I'm sure Brad will get very excited when he sees this since he just goes on and on about how cute Isabel is.
Don't let him hold her too long, he may bring her home with him!